- Main Level:1,834 Sq Ft
- Type:Single Family
- Heating:Forced air
- Walk Out Lower Level:1,160 Sq Ft
- Lot:85' x 135'
This 2017 PARADE HOME is a Modern Style design with a lot of ‘WOW’ features is currently under construction.
The three bedroom, two bathroom main level has 9’ and 11’ ceilings as well as a tray ceiling in the Master Suite. The Kitchen has a beautiful, functional island with a Granite top as well as a Walk-in Pantry for storage. The Great Room’s 11’ ceilings, custom built-ins, entertainment center and fireplace are highlighted by the patio door and large bank of windows with transoms looking onto the Private Screen Porch and out to the Cedar Deck. The Walkout Lower Level offers ample natural light in the finished Family Room and the Fourth and Fifth Bedrooms. Lower Level also has the Third Full Bathroom, a Finished Wet Bar with a Front Bar for seating and ample Storage Room.
THIS IS A MUST SEE!!
Contact H&H for a tour of this PARADE HOME and a look at completed homes with similar features.
Square Footage Description
One story single-family residence with attached three-stall garage and a full ‘Walkout’ type basement.
- Main Level Finish 1,834 sf
9’ ceiling and 11’ Great Room, Foyer, and Stairwell ceiling
- Lower Level Finish 1,160 sf
9’ ceiling height
- Lower Level Unfinished Storage/ Utility 674 sf
- Garage Three Car 785 sf
Exterior amenities include;
- 14’ x 12’ Screen Porch and 15’ x 10’ Cedar Deck.
HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING:
- Energy efficiency meets and exceeds the National Model Energy Code (MEC), and rates 5 stars in MidAmerican Energy ‘2012 Energy Advantage’ New Homes Program.
- Furnace is a Two stage 96.5% efficient natural gas forced air for heating
- Air conditioning shall be a two stage condenser, 15.5 SEER and 12.5 EER unit.
- Programmable thermostat with Humidistat control.
H&H Home Builders have constructed Energy Star Compliant homes since we burst onto the building landscape in 1995 as ‘North Liberty’s Premier Builder’. Since then, Energy Star Guidelines have evolved into what we consider today as the pinnacle of efficiency and we, as builders of ‘green’ homes, have kept pace with those guidelines and have adapted them into each home that we build. H&H Home Builders will build you what is known today as a ‘green’ home, but what has always been lesser known as a ‘sustainable’ home. Sustainable homes are quality built so that they last not just decades, but are built to maintain value, encouraging pride of ownership for generations to come. An H&H ‘green’ Home uses raw materials in a responsible way, using fewer resources, resulting in the use of less energy.