This 2017 PARADE HOME is a Craftsman style home with a large three stall garage, is currently under construction.
The three bedroom, two bathroom main level has 9’ and 11’ ceilings as well as a tray ceiling in the Master Suite. The Kitchen has a beautiful, functional island with a Granite top as well as a Walk-in Pantry for storage. The Great Room’s 11’ ceilings, custom built-ins, entertainment center and fireplace are highlighted by the 8’ high patio door and windows looking onto the Cedar Deck. The Daylight Lower Level offers ample natural light in the finished Family Room and the Fourth and Fifth Bedrooms. Lower Level also has the Third Full Bathroom, a Finished Wet Bar and Two Storage Rooms.
At this time some colors and finishes can still be selected.
THIS IS A MUST SEE!!
Contact H&H for a tour of this PARADE HOME and a look at completed homes with similar features.
Square Footage Description
One story single-family residence with attached three-stall garage and a full ‘Daylight’ type basement.
• Main Level Finish 1,858 sf
9’ ceiling and 11’ Great Room, Foyer, and Stairwell ceiling
• Lower Level Finish 1,193 sf
8’ ceiling height
• Lower Level Unfinished 665 sf
• Garage Three Car 798 sf
Exterior amenities include;
• 12’ x 14’ deck (including stairs)
HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING:
• Furnace is a 95.5% efficient natural gas forced air for heating
• Air conditioning shall be a two stage condenser, 14 SEER and 11.5 EER unit.
• Programmable thermostat with Humidistat control.
• Central humidifier included.