This 2017 PARADE HOME is a Modern Style design with a lot of ‘WOW’ features is currently under construction.
The three bedroom, two bathroom main level has 9’ and 11’ ceilings as well as a tray ceiling in the Master Suite. The Kitchen has a beautiful, functional island with a Granite top as well as a Walk-in Pantry for storage. The Great Room’s 11’ ceilings, custom built-ins, entertainment center and fireplace are highlighted by the patio door and large bank of windows with transoms looking onto the Private Screen Porch and out to the Cedar Deck. The Walkout Lower Level offers ample natural light in the finished Family Room and the Fourth and Fifth Bedrooms. Lower Level also has the Third Full Bathroom, a Finished Wet Bar with a Front Bar for seating and ample Storage Room.
THIS IS A MUST SEE!!
Contact H&H for a tour of this PARADE HOME and a look at completed homes with similar features.
Square Footage Description
One story single-family residence with attached three-stall garage and a full ‘Walkout’ type basement.
• Main Level Finish 1,834 sf
9’ ceiling and 11’ Great Room, Foyer, and Stairwell ceiling
• Lower Level Finish 1,160 sf
9’ ceiling height
• Lower Level Unfinished Storage/ Utility 674 sf
• Garage Three Car 785 sf
Exterior amenities include;
• 14’ x 12’ Screen Porch and 15’ x 10’ Cedar Deck.
HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING:
• Energy efficiency meets and exceeds the National Model Energy Code (MEC), and rates 5 stars in MidAmerican Energy ‘2012 Energy Advantage’ New Homes Program.
• Furnace is a Two stage 96.5% efficient natural gas forced air for heating
• Air conditioning shall be a two stage condenser, 15.5 SEER and 12.5 EER unit.
• Programmable thermostat with Humidistat control.